Wednesday, July 4, 2012

State on fire

For those who do not know Utah is on fire. An as any retired Utahan I do really enjoy watching the helicopters try an hit the flames. I have to admit a great sigh of relief here that I am in a non-effected area. Although I can see the billowing clouds of smoke from the majority of the fires over my house.

It is still amazing what one year of poor snow fall can do, that combined with some people who I honestly think lack common sense. But that is topic is just a long winded rant, that ends with story about walking up a hill both ways for 8 miles.

I though I would share some pictures, these may have already been seen on the news and what not. But if you like me you get the first 10 minutes fall asleep and wake up just in time for weather.


This one keeps flying over my house


No comments:

Post a Comment